According to the Baby Center:
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
We go to the doctor next Tuesday and we will start going every two weeks until week 36. At that appointment we will have our sonogram and then visit once a week until she arrives.
Not too much has changed this past week except I feel like I'm growing daily. I'm getting more uncomfortable bending down and feel my stomach stretching. Not my skin, but I feel like it's getting harder and larger. Shaving my legs is all but easy, but fortunately I'm still feeling good. I LOVE water...ice cold water. I seem to want it more in the night time and wake up wanting OJ.
It was a beautiful day today, so I snuck out of work a little early and took the girls on a walk. Here's us afterwards :) Oh how their life is too about to change!!

No comments:
Post a Comment