Our little one is definitely growing and get much stronger. This week she is over 2 pounds and about 14-1/2 inches long. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. Her kicks are becoming more frequent and the other night I got to see my stomach move. I felt her kick and push my arm, so wondered if I could see it. Every time she kicks I immediately put my hand on my stomach to feel her, but I looked down to see small bulges popping out. Since then, it has only intensified and become more frequent.
I had to run off to NYC this week again for work…I can see why they tell you not to travel in your third trimester. The trip was all but comfortable. It started by the lady in front of me reclining her seat back on my out there…like I had enough room in the first place. Then I lugged my work bag, purse and luggage throughout NYC for two days. Not ideal, but glad it was my last trip.
We ordered her bedding last week and I’m super excited about it! We had looked for months and finally found the patterns we are going to go with. It is not going to ship until the week of November 7th, as we are getting it custom made, but can at least start painting the room and getting the nursery ready. Our goal is to have everything finished before the holidays, so we can enjoy them this year and not feel rushed.
We are going to schedule a 3D ultrasound in the next couple weeks and I cannot wait! It’s been almost 10 weeks since we last saw her and I know she’s grown a ton. During our last one I was so worked up with excitement, anxiousness I didn’t get to really view the screen, so hoping to get a good look at our little one. I remember how cool it was going to Avery’s and then comparing the pictures once she was born, so excited to see Annabelle that she’s more developed.
Traveling gives you time to reflect and I am just so blessed to be experiencing this. It’s truly an amazing experience and an incredible blessing. The comfort and smile that she brings to my face every time she kicks could keep me awake all day. She’s my little buddy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment