This week Baby Nielsen is the size of a Mango. Her brain nerves are working furiously, developing senses to hear, taste, smell. I’m starting to feel things moving around, but not sure I’ve felt that first movement. She is definitely a mover and shaker, based off our sonograms, so it doesn’t surprise me if there is movement and I just don’t know exactly what it feels like. Now that we know what our little munchkin is, we are deciding on names. We’ve had a name for a little girl for awhile now and still think it’s the front runner. I hope to decide soon, so we can start calling her by her name and sharing with everyone.
I had to run off on a last minute NYC trip this week for work and we are headed to Nebraska this weekend for my friend Abbey’s wedding, so after this weekend, hopefully things will calm down slightly for us and we can start thinking nursery. Andy did install a chandelier in her room this weekend…so let the fun begin.
Here’s my first official maternity outfit (Thank you MomJ) and belly growth.


No comments:
Post a Comment